All Course outlines are listed here!
How to Manage MTPE Projects?
All roles involved in handling MTPE projects, i.e. sales, account managers, project managers, and vendor managers.
- 2 hours self-paced
The learner will be awarded a certificate of completion, after successfully completing ALL quizzes with a pass grade.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to successfully manage MTPE - related projects. Course Overview
This course is a journey into the Machine Translation (MT) world, that is rapidly affecting the translation market. During this journey, the learner will delve into how MT works and the history of MT engines. The learner will be equipped with all the necessary skills, along with tips and tricks, to know how to successfully manage MTPE projects and how to choose qualified linguists. It consists of four modules. Each module contains one or more than one quiz.
In this course, we follow ADDIE's model. Thus, we
- Analysed market needs for post-editors, in addition to the available MTPE courses. It complies with ISO Standard 18587 for MTPE.
- Designed the course using the ROPES model to ensure maximum benefit for our learners and help them to encode MTPE skills into their long- term memory. Thus, they can make use of these skills even after a long period of training.
- Developed the course using a variety of illustrative methods and quizzes; in addition to bite-sized awards for each completed module.
- Implemented the course to be self-paced, to ensure that our learners are freed from time and place limitations.
- Evaluated the course and its impact on learners' skills before publishing it.
Enrol NOW AND DISCOVER THE REAL WORLD OF MTPE!
For Enrolment and Payment Methods
Send an email with the course's full name and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org