Essentials of Transcription and Subtitling
- 1.5 hour self-paced
- Three quizzes and one assignment
The learner will be awarded a certificate of completion, after successfully completing ALL quizzes with a pass grade.
Course Terminal Objective
By the end of this course, learners will be able to utilize their newly learned skills in transcription and subtitling tasks.
This course is a journey in transcription and subtitling worlds, it equips linguists with the needed skills to work on these fields.
Through five tutorials, three quizzes and assignment, the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate between transcription, subtitling and other task types
- Know the importance of transcription
- Distinguish between transcription styles
- Learn the needed skills for you to be a transcriptionist
- Utilize Aegisub functions to create time-coded transcription
Free and exclusive for Transparent users